The success of this project relies on you. I am eternally grateful for any help you can offer, whether it be sharing, promoting, sponsoring, bidding on the auctions, or simply getting on board to take part in the conversation. Or all of the above!
There are many ways you can help spread the word and support the project. At the end of the day, the more people that get involved, the bigger a difference we can make! I appreciate any help you can give.
Here are a few ways to join in and help out:
- Tell everyone you know about it. Go on your favorite social media pages and spread the word. Here is a link to the site’s homepage. www.aamackie.com/temples. And here is a link to a few quick email templates that you can use to send out to your friends, family, clients, or whoever you think might be interested in supporting the arts and helping raise money for a good cause.
- Sponsor a day of the project. If you’re looking to promote yourself, your business, or your brand, this is a great way to get you some exposure and to align yourself with a great cause. If you’re interested, click here for the sponsorship calendar. These sponsorships allow me (the artist) to dedicate the time I need to make this project go.
- Bid on the Artwork. Each piece will be auctioned off to the highest bidder, and 100% of the sales will be donated to the cause of helping get more good food to more people.
- Follow along with the project. Here is the link to the project FB page, Instagram, etc. Feel free to be liberal with sharing and helping boost awareness for our project and our cause.
- Join in the conversation. Here is the link to join our FB group where we will raise the conversation about how to use the money we raise in the most effective way possible.