In a recent article, we covered the new trend that’s sweeping the globe: Digital Implants.
These little microchips are doing all kinds of sweet things, like unlocking doors. And other stuff.
It was becoming a mark of status among the tech savvy: It isn’t only that you have one, but how many! It’s a contest with only winners.
We should have seen this coming. Today, tech companies are forcing their employees to get the implants.
These high-tech implants have many benefits from an employer standpoint:
- You don’t have to worry about them losing their keys
- You can track how hard they are working. Presumably the subdermal chips can be programmed to give mild a electric shock when employees are goofing off.
- You can listen to all their conversations. (If you weren’t doing that already through external monitoring devices.)
- You can tell who comes in on time, and who leaves early.
- You can track how much stuff they are stealing.
- And so on!
The workplace will be significantly happier and more efficient! But still…
This is not cool! Nobody can force us to do anything! We can only give up our rights willingly!
It’s cool when we do it. But they can’t make us do it!
We are free to do what we want, much to our own detriment. This is fine. We can ruin our lives and waste our potential to our heart’s content. But they aren’t allowed to ruin our lives for us. That isn’t cool! Think about these scenarios.
- When we give up our privacy freely by posting all our details on the internet, it’s awesome! (And sometimes we even get likes!) When they take our privacy away without telling us, IT’S NOT COOL!
- When we give up our health freely and gladly by carrying a RF device in our pockets, it’s awesome! When they take away our health by forcing us to implant a RF devices inside our bodies, IT’S NOT COOL!
- When we willingly give up our freedom to be outside, walking through our town, and meeting our neighbors for the luxury of cruising in a car, it’s awesome! When they take away these pleasures by building cities that isolate us in our homes and make car ownership mandatory, IT’S NOT COOL!
- When we give up our ability to challenge our ideas and grow mentally by limiting our scope of influence to include only people and sources that agree with us and tell us how great we are, it’s awesome! When the corporations that control our access to information decide to curate the things we’re allowed to see along their own ideological lines, IT’S NOT COOL!
- When we gladly give up our ability to eat clean healthy food by going to the fast-food joint, or buying only junk food, processed food, industrially farmed gross food at the supermarket, it’s awesome! When they strip us of the healthy pursuit of fresh, high-quality food by regulating local farmers that truly care about doing things the right way out of existence, IT’S NOT COOL!
Stand up for your rights. Just say no to mandatory digital implants!
And then go get a bunch of digital implants. Maybe you’ll have the most of anyone on your block!